Lip Blush Tattoo
Imagine waking up every morning with a magical touch of color on your lips that lasts throughout the day, no matter what adventures you embark on! Lip blush tattoo is like cornering the market on lip color. Whether you’re sipping a cup of coffee, rocking out at a concert, or enjoying a delicious meal, your lip color stays vibrant and flawless, defying the odds of smudging or fading.
Lip Blush in Portland, Oregon
About Lip Blush Tattoo
Create the Illusion of Fullness: Enhance your lip color and shape by adding a touch of magic with Velvet Lip Blush tattoo. The skilled artists at DAELA Portland can skillfully create the illusion of fullness, giving you luscious and plump lips that will turn heads wherever you go.
Achieve a Youthful Appearance: Experience a youthful transformation as our lip blush tattoo process adds a vibrant and fresh look to your lips.
Explore Endless Possibilities: Our talented artists will work their magic to bring your lip dreams to life, whether you’re looking for a subtle reshape, added volume, a natural sheer color, or a bold lipstick look.
Customize Color and Saturation: We understand that everyone has unique preferences. That’s why our artists can customize the color and density of saturation to suit your individual taste. From the sheerest tint to a striking lipstick tone, we’ve got you covered.
Suitable for All Lips: Lip blush tattoo knows no age or skin type limitations. It works wonders for mature lips, providing a rejuvenating effect. Additionally, we offer dark skin lip neutralization to ensure that everyone can achieve their desired lip color. Our talented artists are skilled in working with sun-damaged lips and lips with scarring, helping you achieve the flawless look you desire.
Discover More: Please visit our before & after care section before you schedule your appointment!
Velvet Lip Blush Menu
Artists: Lina, Vivian & Kourtenie
Lina: Lip Blush & Touch Up | $985
Vivian & Kourtenie: Lip Blush & Touch Up | $785
- Touchups are always included and will be scheduled during your first appointment for 6-12 weeks after initial appointment.
- Financing Available!
- We require a $250 non-refundable deposit to book any cosmetic tattoo service. You may reschedule your appointment with no less than 48 hours’ notice. No-shows result in forfeiture of deposit.
Additional Touch Up
You may have one additional touch-up within 4 months of your included touch-up for $200.
50% off DAELA’s 2023 retail artist pricing. You can continue this refresh appointment every 6-months and maintain this price as long as you don’t exceed 6 months between any appointment.
Lina 6-Month: $490
Kourtenie & Vivian 6-Month: $390
7-24 Month Refresh:
20% off DAELA’s 2023 retail artist pricing. You can continue refreshing at this price as long as you don’t go longer than 24 months between appointments.
Lina 7-24 Month: $790
Kourtenie & Vivian 7-24 Month: $630
Our Artists' Work
How long does lip blush last?
Lip Blush lasts 2-3 years.
Then you can change your color!
Lip blush tattoos are designed to last years, providing you with long-lasting color and definition. However, it's important to note that the longevity of your lip blush can be influenced by various factors.
- Consider Your Lifestyle: Excessive sun exposure, regular lip exfoliation, and smoking can potentially shorten the lifespan of your lip blush. Being mindful of these habits can help maintain the vibrancy of your lip color.
- Account for Skin Type Variation: Different skin types can impact how long the lip blush pigment stays on your lips. Factors such as skin texture, oiliness, and natural exfoliation rates should be taken into consideration.
- Customize Your Refreshments: If you desire more frequent touch-ups or wish to modify the color or sheerness level, you have the option to do so. Many individuals choose to enhance or change their lip blush every 6 months for a consistent and updated look. At DAELA Cosmetic Tattoo, we offer lower pricing for clients who visit us more often, allowing you to maintain your desired lip appearance.
- Receive Expert Guidance and Follow Aftercare: Our skilled artists will thoroughly discuss these factors with you during your consultation, ensuring that you have a comprehensive understanding of the longevity of your lip blush tattoo. They will provide you with detailed aftercare instructions to optimize the lifespan of your lip color and guide you on proper maintenance techniques.
How long is a lip blush appointment?
You'll like us so much, you'll wish it was longer.
Get ready to indulge in a lip transformation that will leave you feeling fabulous!
- The duration of a lip blush appointment may vary depending on factors such as the artist's technique and the time required for your initial consultation and shape defining. To ensure you have a comfortable and enjoyable experience, we recommend allocating approximately 2-3 hours for your appointment.
- During your initial consultation, you and the artist will discuss your desired lip shape, color preferences, and address any questions or concerns you may have. This step is crucial as it helps us understand your unique vision and ensures that we are aligned before moving forward.
- Once the consultation is complete, the artist will apply a topical numbing cream and then they will begin shaping your lips to create the desired look. This involves outlining and sculpting your lips to achieve precise and symmetrical results that complement your facial features.
- The remaining time will be dedicated to the actual lip blush tattoo application. Our skilled artist will apply the pigment to your lips, layer by layer, adding more numbing throughout the process, to achieve the color and intensity you desire. Throughout the process, we prioritize your comfort and satisfaction, ensuring that you are involved and happy with the progress.
Does lip blush tattoo hurt?
While pain tolerance varies among individuals, we employ various techniques to ensure a more pleasant experience for you.
This is what you can expect:
To begin, our highly skilled artists apply a specialized numbing cream to your lips. This cream serves as a soothing agent, minimizing any potential discomfort right from the start. Our main focus is to make your experience as comfortable as possible.
Furthermore, we maintain continuous comfort throughout the procedure by applying a numbing gel at regular intervals, ensuring that any discomfort is effectively managed.
Our artists are experts in the art of lip blush tattooing, utilizing top-notch equipment and advanced techniques. This expertise helps create a smoother and less painful experience for our clients.
What does it feel like? Some individuals describe it as a slight scratching or tingling sensation. Our artists work at a pace that prioritizes your comfort, and they will maintain open communication with you throughout the process. If you need a break or any adjustments to make it more comfortable, simply let them know.
I get cold sores; can I get lip blush tattoo?
Those darn cold sores!
They don't keep us down.
- First and foremost, consult with your trusted physician before your lip blush appointment. They may offer a prescription to equip you with antiviral medication.
- Two days before your appointment, start taking the prescribed antiviral medication. Keep taking it for two days after the procedure to minimize the risk of a cold sore outbreak.
- But what if a cold sore decides to crash your lip blush party before your appointment? We'll just reschedule the session until that unwelcome guest is completely healed.
If you do get a cold sore after your appointment:
- After your lip blush tattoo appointment, keep using the medication as directed by your doctor.
- You might also want to consider some topical medication if an outbreak decides to make an appearance.
- With proper care, the retention of your lip color should not be significantly affected. However, healing time might take a little longer due to the presence of a cold sore.
- When it's time for your touchup, you can take the anti-virals again.
Can I wear lipstick after lip blush tattoo?
After your lips have healed!
- Once you've had that fabulous lip tattoo, it's time to give your pout some special attention during the healing process. For the next couple of weeks, your regular lipstick is taking a vacation!
- We want your tattooed lips to heal well, so we recommend avoiding regular lipstick during this time.
- We will supply a complete set of aftercare instructions as well as special lip balm to keep them moist.
- Embrace the healing period, follow our aftercare instructions religiously, and get ready to unveil those stunning lips to the world.
Is there downtime after lip blush tattoo?
Stages of Lip Healing
After getting a lip blush tattoo, there is no physical downtime.
- Stage 1: Initial Bold Color - Right after the procedure, your lips will step into the spotlight with bold and vibrant hues. Think of it as the grand entrance of your lip transformation. The color might appear a tad darker and more intense than the final desired look.
- Stage 2: Chapped Lips - This stage might make your lips feel a bit dry and chapped. It's like a little detour on your healing journey. But it's completely normal and only temporary. Just keep those lips moisturized and let the healing powers work their magic!
- Stage 3: Outward Healing - As the chapped stage fades away, the outward healing process begins. During this time, the appearance of your lips will continue to evolve, as the color settles and adjusts to its perfect harmony. Embrace the changes, be patient, and let nature do its thing. Your lips are on their way to greatness!
- Stage 4: Full Healing - After around one month of healing, your lips will have completed their transformation. The color will have balanced out, and your lips will have achieved their desired final look.
- The healing process usually takes up to four weeks in total.
- At the six-week mark, a touch-up appointment awaits to perfect the results and address any areas that may need a little extra pigment. We're here to ensure your lips are truly show-stopping!
- It's essential to follow the before and aftercare instructions provided on our website and shared during your service.
How do we choose which color to use for my lip blush?
This is the fun part:
Picking your perfect color!
- Match Your Lipstick BFF: Got a go-to lipstick that's your ride-or-die? We're here to be its tattooed twin! We'll match the color of your lip blush to your beloved lipstick, ensuring your lips stay loyal to that fabulous shade.
- Custom Color Mixology: Our artists will mix pigments to create a custom blend that suits your skin tone and desired lip color. The color will enhance your complexion and give you a natural, jaw-dropping look.
- Colorful Wonderland: Ready to explore a spectrum of colors? From bold and vibrant hues to softer, more natural shades, our palette is bursting with options. During your consultation, choose the color that reflects your personality and style.
- No nude tones: We can't however tattoo your skin tone or create a completely nude look.
Can lip blush tattoo correct scars and symmetry?
Lip blush tattoo can be a fantastic solution for addressing asymmetry and covering scars on the lips.
Our skilled artists at DAELA Cosmetic Tattoo are experienced in performing corrective work and scar camouflage to help you achieve your desired results.
- For correcting asymmetry, our artists can carefully shape and define your lips during the lip blush tattoo procedure. By skillfully applying pigment, they can create the illusion of balance and symmetry, enhancing the overall appearance of your lips.
- When it comes to covering scars, we offer scar camouflaging techniques. If the scar is located outside the natural lip area, it may require additional work beyond the standard lip blush tattoo. This specialized scar camo procedure can help blend the scar tissue with the surrounding lip color, resulting in a more even and cohesive lip appearance.
- Please note that achieving desired results for scar camouflaging may require a touchup in addition to the included touchup (3 times in the chair), which incurs a separate cost of $200. This ensures that our artists have sufficient time and opportunity to perfect the scar camo and ensure optimal results.
- During your consultation, our artists will assess your specific needs, discuss your goals, and provide personalized recommendations to address any asymmetry or scars. They will guide you through the available options and discuss the potential outcomes, allowing you to make an informed decision about the best approach for your unique situation.
Why did my lip blush fade?
Here's the lowdown on why your lip blush might fade over time.
- Lifestyle: If you're a smoker or spend a lot of time in the sun or tanning beds, your lip blush might take a hit. Smoking can take the life out of your lips, while sun exposure can turn fade your lip color. So, slather on some lip balm with SPF. Your lips will thank you!
- Skin Conditions: Your skin type plays a part too. If you've got very oily skin your lip blush might not last as long as you'd like. Blame the excess oil for breaking down those pigments faster. Good aftercare and regular touch-ups can help you stay ahead of fading due to oily skin.
- Exfoliation: Overdoing exfoliation can strip away those precious pigments, leaving your lip blush faded. Play it gentle and give your lips the TLC they deserve.
- Iron Level: Low iron levels can mess with your lip blush game. Iron-deficiency anemia or a lack of iron in your system can contribute to fading lips. So, make sure you're getting your fill of iron-rich foods or iron supplements to keep the blood flowing and your lips looking lush.
- Undertones: If your natural lip color is on the darker side or you've got some deep purple undertones, your lip blush might need a little extra attention. Those gorgeous hues may fade faster, so be prepared to possibly touch-up more often. Chat with your artist to find the perfect touch-up schedule for your fabulous lips.
How do I prepare for a lip blush appointment?
Ensure the best possible outcome!
Here are some important steps to follow:
Hydrate and Exfoliate: In the days leading up to your appointment, it's recommended to keep your lips well-hydrated by regularly applying lip balm or moisturizer. Additionally, gentle exfoliation can help remove any dry or flaky skin, providing a smooth canvas for the lip blush tattoo.
Avoid Blood Thinners: At least 24 hours before your appointment, it's important to steer clear of substances that can thin the blood, such as alcohol and caffeine. Blood thinners can lead to excessive bleeding during the procedure, which can affect the pigments' ability to set properly. Minimizing bleeding ensures better color retention. Read Before & Aftercare FAQ's for details on prescription blood thinners.
Antibiotics and Medical Considerations: It's essential to inform your artist if you have been on antibiotics within the last four weeks before your appointment. Certain medications can affect the healing process and may need to be avoided or adjusted. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is generally recommended to postpone the procedure until a later time.
Healing from Fillers and Injectables: If you have recently received lip fillers or other injectables in the lip area, it's crucial to allow a minimum of four weeks for proper healing before scheduling your lip blush appointment. This timeframe ensures that the filler has settled and any swelling or bruising has subsided.
Cold Sore Prevention: If you are prone to cold sores, it's advisable to consult with your doctor for a prescription cold sore medication. Taking the medication before and after your appointment can help minimize the risk of cold sore outbreaks. Inform your artist about your history of cold sores to ensure appropriate precautions are taken.
- By following these preparation steps, you can create an optimal environment for your lip blush appointment and promote successful healing.
- It's also important to communicate openly with your artist about any medical conditions, concerns, or medications you may be taking, as they can provide specific guidance based on your individual circumstances.
What are the downsides to lip blushing?
Here are a few temporary downsides to consider
- Slight Discomfort during treatment: There is mild discomfort or pain during the lip blushing procedure. Everyone's pain tolerance is different, and while our experts use topical anesthetics to ease the sting, it's good to be prepared for some temporary discomfort along the way.
- Temporary Puffiness and Redness: After the lip blushing, expect a bit of temporary puffiness and redness. If you don't have your lips filled, this will give you an idea of what it will look like if you do! It's just a natural part of the healing process and will be gone within a few days.
- Boldness to Subtlety: Right after the procedure, your lip blush may rock a bold and vibrant look. (Which isn't really a bad thing). The color will mellow out and settle during the healing process. Be patient, as it may take a few weeks for the final desired color to fully reveal itself. During this time, your lips may go through stages of peeling and scabbing.
- Lifestyle can contribute to fading: While lip blush tattoos can last for a good while, the color may fade over time. Soaking up some sun, your lifestyle choices, and your unique skin characteristics can all have a say in the longevity of those pigments. To keep the color intensity and longevity on point, you might need to schedule touch-up appointments every now and then.
- Allergic Reactions: While rare, there's a teeny-tiny chance of allergic reactions to the pigments or numbing agents used during the lip blushing process. To dodge any unwelcome surprises, be sure to let your artist know about any allergies or sensitivities you may have.
What are the benefits of lip blushing?
Basically you will look fabulous!
Lip blushing works wonders for your lips and overall appearance, offering a bunch of awesome benefits.
Check out these key advantages:
- Color Pop and Plumpness: Get ready for lips that make a statement! Lip blushing adds a natural-looking tint that boosts the color of your lips, making them more vibrant and eye-catching. This procedure can also create the illusion of fuller lips, giving you that enviable pout.
- Fresh and Fabulous: Lip blushing brings that fresh and healthy vibe to your lips. The added color gives your lips a lively and rosy appearance, making you look like the picture of health.
- Youthful Vibes: Who says aging has to get the best of us? Lip blushing is here to save the day. By restoring the natural color and definition of your lips, it knocks out any signs of aging like a champ. The loss of color or dullness from aging can be wiped away in a single appointment.
- Symmetry and Shape: Lip blushing can work its magic on any asymmetry or irregularities in lip shape. A skilled artist ca create a more balanced and symmetrical look for your lips.
- Boosting Collagen and Elastin: Lip blushing can actually boost collagen and elastin. The micro-pigments used in the process can stimulate the production of these vital proteins, improving the texture, firmness, and elasticity of your lips over time.
Should I get lip blush before or after fillers?
Lip Blush first...but we can blush over healed filled lips!
If you're thinking about jazzing up your lips with both lip fillers and lip blushing, the general rule of thumb is to let lip blushing take the stage first.
- Shape It Up: Lip blushing is all about creating that perfect lip shape and definition. By getting lip blushing done before the lip fillers, you can lay down the groundwork for your lips, setting the boundaries and contour just right. It's like prepping the canvas before adding those colorful strokes.
- Color Pop: Lip blushing brings a burst of color to your lips, enhancing their natural tone or creating a custom shade that speaks to your soul. By getting lip blushing done first, you can achieve that killer lip color that will perfectly complement the lip filler treatment that follows.
- Time to Heal: Lip blushing usually has a quicker healing time compared to lip fillers. So, by opting for lip blushing first, you give your lovely lip tissues ample time to heal and settle before introducing fillers. This helps minimize any potential hiccups or complications that might arise from doing both procedures too close together.
- Fine-Tuning Filler: After lip blushing have a chat with your lip filler expert and discuss if any adjustments or enhancements are needed to complement the lip blushing results. This way, you can fine-tune your lip game and achieve a flawless and harmonious outcome that will make heads turn.
- Consult: Remember to consult with both your lip blushing artist and lip filler pro to develop a personalized treatment plan. They'll offer specific recommendations based on your unique lip characteristics and desired results.
How much does lip blush tattoo cost?
$600-1200 around the country.
- When it comes to cost, prices can vary around the country.
- As you research different studios, the main thing to pay attention to is whether or not touchups are included.
At DAELA Cosmetic Tattoo, we have four golden principles that set us apart:
Touchups are always included: This makes it appear as though our prices are higher than other studios, but most likely we aren't, its just that their touchups may be an extra charge. included.
Everyone needs a touchup: We know that touch-ups are key to achieving the most stunning lip blush results.
- Schedule the touchup before you leave! Our staff will schedule your touch-up appointment before you head out. This ensures you will have the touchup within the required time frame.
- Aftercare is so important: We'll equip you with all the aftercare instructions and ointments you need to make sure you have an excellent healed result.
Ready for a fresh look?
3-Ways to contact us:
- Give us a call! (971) 357-1649 (9:30AM-5:00PM)
- Fill out this form right here.
- Book online by clicking BOOK NOW!
We love to answer questions and we return phone messages and emails in less than 24 hours.