Microblading & Nanoblading
Say goodbye to brow woes! Enhance your natural beauty with our amazing micro and nano needles. Our magical hairstrokes will save you precious mirror time each day. Get ready for flawless brows that’ll make heads turn!
Prepare to fall in love with the stunning results.
Microblading in Portland, Oregon
About Microblading & Nanoblading
Get ready to unveil your brow game like never before with our microblading and nanoblading services. The talented artists at DAELA Portland are masters at their craft and will choose the needle size (micro or nano) that best produce your desired result.
With both microblading and nanoblading, we use natural pigments to create brows that look so soft and natural, they’ll have everyone wondering if you were born with them. Your brows will be perfection!
Microblading and nanoblading are the ultimate brow transformation tool. They reshape, define, and fill in any gaps, giving you the brows of your dreams.
Cosmetic brow procedures can also hide scars, tackle hair loss woes, and restore your brows to their former glory.
Before you book an appointment, take a moment to review our Brow Care instructions. We’re all about making your brow journey a smooth and fabulous one!
Micro & Nano Blading Menu
Artists: Erica, Allyssa & Taylin
Erica: Micro or Nano & Touch Up | $985
Allyssa & Taylin: Micro or Nano & Touch Up | $785
- Touch ups are always included and will be scheduled during your initial appointment.
- Financing Available!
- A non-refundable $250 deposit is needed for all appointments. Rescheduling is allowed with at least 48 hours’ notice. Failure to show up for the appointment will result in the deposit being forfeited.
Our Artists' Work
What's the difference between microblading and nanoblading?
Microblading vs. Nanoblading
- These techniques create unbelievably realistic 3D hairstrokes using a handheld tool and natural pigments.
- The difference between the two lies in the size of the needle we use. Microblading, uses slightly larger needles, and nanoblading, with its smaller, ultra-fine needles, are the choices.
- With microblading, you get a touch of boldness and a slightly more pronounced hairstroke. On the other hand, nanoblading takes precision to a whole new level with its super fine needle.
- In our studio, we focus on the nano sized needles, because they allow us to work with exceptional precision. But there are times when a slightly larger needle might be just right for your brows. It all depends on factors like your skin type, desired brow thickness, and personal preferences.
- No matter which technique we use, you will leave with the perfect fullness and shape for your brows, enhancing your overall appearance.
Does microblading or nanoblading hurt?
Numbing creams & numbing gels
Keep pain to the bare minimum.
- We make your comfort our top priority during the microblading process. We start by using a numbing cream to ensure you experience minimal discomfort.
- During the process, we continue to apply a numbing gel to keep you as comfortable as can be. We work hard to provide a pain-free experience.
- Most people are pleasantly surprised to find that microblading is way less painful than they expected.
- But everyone's pain tolerance is different, and getting your brows tattooed is a unique experience. If you have any concerns about pain, just give us a heads-up in advance, and we'll be more than happy to accommodate you.
How long does microblading and nanoblading last?
The results will last for years!
But lifestyle impacts longevity.
- Results from microblading and nanoblading can vary in duration for each individual. On average, you can expect to enjoy the full results for around 3-5 years before they gradually start to fade.
- The staying power of your fabulous brows can be influenced by a few factors. Your unique skin type, lifestyle choices, and how much you soak up sunshine can all have an impact on how long your brows stay on point.
- To make those results last as long as possible, try thses simple steps: sun protection for your brows is a must! Trust us, it'll help preserve that beautiful pigment and give your brows the extra mileage they deserve.
- Even with sun protection, brows can fade over time. So when you feel like your brows need a little refresh, reach out to us. We're here to help. Send us some photos via email or text and we will assess the best option to refresh your brows.
Does micro or nanoblading ruin your natural eyebrows?
Microblading doesn't ruin your brows!
It just makes them better.
- Microblading and nanoblading won't harm your natural brow hairs or delicate skin.
- It is however important that you see a skilled artist. They will perform the procedure with precision, minimizing any potential risks or negative effects on your brow hairs or skin.
- Hygiene is also important. Our artists follow strict standards to ensure a safe and successful experience for you.
- Your safety and satisfaction are top priorities.
Can you microblade or nanoblade over a previous brow tattoo?
Consultations are required for previous tattoo coverage!
- Yes, it is possible to do microblading or nanoblading over previous brow tattoos.
- Please submit photos via email or text or schedule a consultation if you'd like us to assess your unique situation.
- It's important to note that the success and outcome of the procedure will depend on various factors, including the condition of the existing tattoo, its color, saturation, and how well it has aged.
- During the consultation, we can assess the current state of your previous brow tattoo and provide personalized advice on the best course of action. In some cases, a touch-up or correction may be sufficient to refresh the existing tattoo. In other instances, it may be necessary to incorporate different techniques, such as color correction or blending, to achieve the desired result.
- No matter where you go, it's essential to consult with an experienced artist who specializes in corrective work and has expertise in working with existing brow tattoos. They will be able to provide you with specific guidance and recommendations based on your individual situation.
- Remember to provide accurate and detailed information about your previous brow tattoo during the consultation, as it will help the artist assess the feasibility and potential options for your microblading or nanoblading procedure.
Who is a candidate for microblading or nanoblading?
Here is a short list of those that may want to fluff up their brows:
Microblading is suitable for many individuals who desire to enhance their eyebrows. However, there are some considerations to keep in mind. Microblading may be a good option for you if:
You have sparse eyebrows: If your eyebrows are thin or have gaps, microblading can help fill in those areas and create the appearance of fuller, more defined brows.
You have over-plucked or over-tweezed eyebrows: If you have excessively plucked or tweezed your eyebrows in the past, resulting in a lack of natural hair growth, microblading can help restore a more desirable shape and fullness.
You have asymmetrical eyebrows: If your eyebrows are uneven or asymmetrical in shape, microblading can be used to create a more balanced and symmetrical appearance.
You have alopecia or hair loss conditions: Microblading can provide a solution for individuals with hair loss conditions, such as alopecia, by creating natural-looking brows.
It's important to consult with a professional microblading artist who can assess your unique situation and determine if you are a suitable candidate. They will consider factors such as your skin type, desired outcome, and any existing skin conditions to ensure the best results.
Who is not a candidate for microblading or nanoblading?
When in doubt, give us a call!
Microblading may not work for some skin conditions.
While microblading and nanoblading are generally safe and suitable for many individuals, there are certain cases where someone may not be a candidate for the procedure. It's important to consult with a professional microblading or nanoblading artist to determine if you are eligible. Here are some factors that may exclude someone from being a candidate:
Pregnant or nursing individuals: It is typically recommended to wait until after pregnancy and nursing before undergoing microblading or nanoblading. Hormonal changes during this period can affect the healing process and the final outcome of the procedure.
Skin conditions and sensitivities: Certain skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, or active acne in the brow area, may hinder the healing process and increase the risk of complications. Additionally, individuals with hypersensitivities or allergies to the pigments or numbing agents used in the procedure may not be suitable candidates.
Recent cosmetic treatments: If you have recently undergone certain cosmetic treatments, such as chemical peels, laser treatments, or Botox injections, it may be necessary to wait until the treated area has fully healed before considering microblading or nanoblading.
Blood disorders or diseases: Individuals with blood clotting disorders or diseases, such as hemophilia, may not be suitable candidates for microblading or nanoblading due to the risk of excessive bleeding during the procedure.
Keloid or hypertrophic scarring tendencies: If you have a tendency to develop keloid or hypertrophic scars, microblading or nanoblading may pose a higher risk of scarring and may not be recommended.
- Thin or heavily lined skin: There are many brow techniques available that work for mature skin. We offer all of them at DAELA Cosmetic Tattoo. We would love to consult via phone, text, email, or in person to determine which brow procedure is best for you.
It's crucial to have a thorough consultation with a a member of our team who can assess your individual circumstances and determine if microblading or nanoblading is suitable for you. We will consider factors such as your medical history, skin condition, and any potential contraindications to ensure your safety and the best possible outcome. When in doubt we will suggest you speak with a medical professional!
How long does a microblading or nanoblading appointment take?
Less time than you'll spend applying brow makeup in a week!
Microblading appointments last 2-3 hours.
- The duration of a microblading appointment can vary depending on several factors, including the artist's technique, the client's desired outcome, and the initial consultation process.
- On average, a microblading appointment can take anywhere from 2 to 3 hours to complete.
- The appointment typically begins with an initial consultation, during which the artist discusses your desired brow shape, thickness, and overall expectations. They may also perform a brow mapping process to determine the best placement and symmetry for your eyebrows.
- Once the consultation and shape defining are complete, the microblading procedure itself begins. This involves creating the hairstrokes using a handheld tool and natural pigments. The artist meticulously implants the pigment into the skin, layer by layer, to achieve the desired look.
- It's important to note that the touch-up appointment, which is included in the overall price, will require less time compared to the initial session.
- The touch-up appointment is usually scheduled a 6-10 weeks after the initial procedure to refine and perfect the results.
What is the downtime after microblading or nanoblading?
There is no downtime after microblading or nanoblading!
- After microblading or nanoblading, there is no physical downtime, meaning you can resume your daily activities without major restrictions. However, it's important to follow the provided aftercare instructions to ensure proper healing and the best possible results.
- Please refer to our Before & Aftercare instructions for more details.
How much does microblading cost?
$600-$1200 around the country
When it comes to cost, prices can vary around the country.
The most important factor to determine is what the price includes.
At DAELA Cosmetic Tattoo we believe in four principles that set us apart:
Touchups are included in pricing. We include the touchup in our pricing which may make our pricing appear higher than other studios.
Everyone needs a touchup: Touchups are essential to ensure your brows look their absolute best, so we include it in the pricing so you are fully aware of what the finished product will cost.
- Schedule a touchup, before you leave! We will also schedule your touchup appointment before you head out, ensuring that you receive your touchup within the crucial time frame.
- Aftercare is paramount: On you way out we will provide the aftercare instructions and ointments you need to keep those brows looking fierce.
Ready for a fresh look?
3-Ways to contact us:
- Give us a call! (971) 357-1649 (9:30AM-5:00PM)
- Fill out this form right here.
- Book online by clicking BOOK NOW!
We love to answer questions and we return phone messages and emails in less than 24 hours.