Machine Nano Brows in Vancouver
DAELA Cosmetic Tattoo Machine Nano Brows are the newest brow tattoo technique on the market. Great for oily, thin and sensitive skin!
Great for complicated skin types!
Machine Nano Brows
Delivered by skilled artists at DAELA Portland, machine nano brows offer a striking similarity to the hairstroke-like effect accomplished through Microblading. However, they utilize a milder machine-based approach, working within a more shallow layer of the skin. Nano brows’ adaptability is truly remarkable, as they cater to a diverse range of skin types, making them an enticing option for individuals with thin, sensitive, or excessively oily skin.
Whether your specific skin type has previously hindered you from considering Microblading or you simply yearn for an incredibly realistic, natural appearance, you can discover the DAELA experience with Nano brows. Our expert artists are committed to providing exceptional results in the serene environment of our full-service studio’s private treatment room.
Machine Nano Brow Pricing
Machine Nano Brows $850
Touch-Up @ 6-12 Weeks $100
- Best choice for best result!
Touch-Up @ 13-20 Weeks $150
- Available if 6-12 Weeks is inconvenient for you!
Refreshes are available for our returning clients whose brows have faded, send us a picture using the form below and we will evaluate your brows!
Machine Nano Brow Refresh $650
A non-refundable $250 deposit is required for initial appointments and refresh appointments. Rescheduling is allowed one time, but failure to show up for your appointment will result in the deposit being forfeited.
$50 refundable deposit is required for touch-up appointments. If you feel you do not need your touch-up, please contact us no less than 7-days before your scheduled appointment.
Machine Nano Brows is an intricate process, allow 3 hours for your initial appointment.
Get Your Questions Answered!
What's the difference between microblading and nano brows?
Handheld tool v machine tool!
Nano Brows v Microblading
- Both techniques create unbelievably realistic 3D hairstrokes using a handheld tool and natural pigments.
- Nano Brows utilize a machine tool that allows the artist to apply very fine hairlike strokes to a shallower depth of skin. making Nano Brows excellent for those with thin skin, oily skin or sensitive skin. If you have been turned down for microblading in the past, this is the service for you!
- Microblading also creates an uncanny hairlike appearance utilizing a handheld wand. This wand is equipped with nano or micro needles. This traditional technique is great for those who do not have thin, oily or sensitive skin.
- No matter which technique we use, you will leave with the perfect fullness and shape for your brows, enhancing your overall appearance.
Do nano brows hurt?
Numbing creams & numbing gels
Keep pain to the bare minimum.
- We make your comfort our top priority during the nano brow process. We start by using a numbing cream to ensure you experience minimal discomfort.
- During the process, we continue to apply a numbing gel to keep you as comfortable as can be. We work hard to provide a pain-free experience.
- Most people are pleasantly surprised to find that nano brows are less painful than they expected.
- But everyone's pain tolerance is different, and getting your brows tattooed is a unique experience. If you have any concerns about pain, just give us a heads-up in advance, and we'll be more than happy to accommodate you.
How long do nano brows last?
The results will last for 2-3 years!
- Results from nano brows can vary in duration for each individual. On average, you can expect to enjoy the full results for around 2-3 years before they gradually start to fade.
- The staying power of your fabulous brows can be influenced by a few factors. Your unique skin type, lifestyle choices, and how much you soak up sunshine can all have an impact on how long your brows stay on point.
- To make those results last as long as possible, try these simple steps: sun protection for your brows is a must! Trust us, it'll help preserve that beautiful pigment and give your brows the extra mileage they deserve.
- Even with sun protection, brows will fade over time. Reach out to us. We're here to help. Send us some photos via email or text and we will assess the best option to refresh your brows.
Do nano brows ruin your natural eyebrows?
It just makes them better.
- The nano brow procedure won't harm your natural brow hairs or delicate skin.
- It is however important that you see a skilled artist. They will perform the procedure with precision, minimizing any potential risks or negative effects on your brow hairs or skin.
- Hygiene is also important. Our artists follow strict standards to ensure a safe and successful experience for you.
- Your safety and satisfaction are top priorities.
Can you use nano brows over previous brow tattoo?
Consultations are required for previous tattoo coverage!
- Yes, it is possible to do use nano brows over previous brow tattoos.
- Please submit photos via email or text or schedule a consultation if you'd like us to assess your unique situation.
- It's important to note that the success and outcome of the procedure will depend on various factors, including the condition of the existing tattoo, its color, saturation, and how well it has aged.
- During the consultation, we can assess the current state of your previous brow tattoo and provide personalized advice on the best course of action. In some cases, a touch-up or correction may be sufficient to refresh the existing tattoo. In other instances, it may be necessary to incorporate different techniques, such as color correction or blending, to achieve the desired result.
Who is a candidate for nano brows?
Nano Brows entered the brow tattoo scene as a solution for those with thin, oily or sensitive skin...making them one of the most versatile procedures (along with Ombre Powder Brows).
Give us a call and we can consult with you over the phone to determine the best procedure for you!
How long does a nano brow appointment take?
Less time than you'll spend applying brow makeup!
Nano Brow appointments last about 3 hours.
- The duration of a nano brow appointment can vary depending on several factors, including the artist's technique, the client's desired outcome, and the initial consultation process.
- On average, a nano brow appointment can take anywhere from 3 to 3.5 hours to complete.
- It's important to note that the touch-up appointment, which is included in the overall price, will require less time compared to the initial session.
- The touch-up appointment is usually scheduled a 6-10 weeks after the initial procedure to refine and perfect the results.
What is the downtime after a nano brow appointment?
- After a nano brow appointment, there is no physical downtime, meaning you can resume your daily activities without major restrictions. However, it's important to follow the provided aftercare instructions to ensure proper healing and the best possible results.
- Please refer to our Before & Aftercare instructions for more details.
How much do nano brows cost?
$800-$1300 around the country
When it comes to cost, prices can vary around the country.
The most important factor to determine is what the price includes.
At DAELA Cosmetic Tattoo we believe in four principles that set us apart:
Touchups are included in pricing. We include the touchup in our pricing which may make our pricing appear higher than other studios.
Everyone needs a touchup: Touchups are essential to ensure your brows look their absolute best, so we include it in the pricing so you are fully aware of what the finished product will cost.
- Schedule a touchup, before you leave! We will also schedule your touchup appointment before you head out, ensuring that you receive your touchup within the crucial time frame.
- Aftercare is paramount: On you way out we will provide the aftercare instructions and ointments you need to keep those brows looking fierce.