Ombre Powder Brows in Vancouver
DAELA Cosmetic Tattoo offers Ombre Brows, also called powder or shading brows.
Elegance of powdered perfection!
About Ombre Brows
Our talented artists at DAELA Vancouver employ a small, handheld device to craft these stunning brows. Ombre Powdered brows are an excellent choice for those without prior eyebrow enhancements and individuals who’ve had previous brow tattoos and are not suitable candidates for microblading.
Why choose Ombre Powdered Brows? In addition to enjoying impeccably groomed brows at all times, you’ll reclaim hours of your valuable time that were once spent on applying and reapplying your brows. Whether you’re hitting the gym, working diligently, stepping out for a fun night, or even taking a dip in the pool, your brows will remain impeccable without a second thought.
Ombre Powder Brow Pricing
Ombre Powder Brows $750
Ombre Powder Brows with Color Correction $850
Touch-Up @ 6-12 Weeks $100
- Best choice for best result!
Touch-Up @ 13-20 Weeks $150
- Available if 6-12 Weeks is inconvenient for you!
- Available as a second touchup, 6-12 weeks after your first touchup, for those who wish to gain a bold, dark look.
Refresh Program is comprised of optional refreshes at your discretion, you may repeat the Refresh Appointments every 6 to 12 months.
6-Month Refresh (repeatable) $450
7-24 Month Refresh (repeatable) $600
A non-refundable $250 deposit is required for initial appointments and refresh appointments. Rescheduling is allowed one time, but failure to show up for your appointment will result in the deposit being forfeited.
$50 refundable deposit is required for touch-up appointments. If you feel you do not need your touch-up, please contact us no less than 7-days before your scheduled appointment.
Refresh Appointment timeframes begin after the Touch-Up. If you opt-out of your touch-up, refresh timeframes start at the initial appointment.
Ombre Brow Artist
Get Your Questions Answered!
Ombre Brow FAQs
What are Ombre Powder Brows?
Get ready to rock your brows!
- Ombre powder brows create a soft and gradient effect that gives your brows a natural, yet glamorous, appearance.
- Ombre powder brows involve using a technique that deposits tiny dots of pigment along your brows, gradually building up the color and intensity. The result? Brows that are beautifully filled in, defined, and oh-so-perfectly blended.
- Ombre powder brows give you the power to customize your look. Want bold and dramatic brows for a night out? No problem! Prefer a more subtle and natural look for everyday elegance? We've got you covered. With ombre powder brows, the possibilities are endless.
What is an ombre combo brow?
An ombre combo brow is a fantastic fusion of two popular eyebrow tattooing techniques:
Ombre powder brows and microblading (or nanoblading).
- It combines the soft, powdered effect of ombre brows with the realistic hair-like strokes created by microblading.
- During an ombre combo brow procedure, the artist uses a hand-held tool to replicate hair-strokes in the front and possibly tail of your brow. The inner part of the brow is softly shaded with the ombre powder technique, creating a gradient effect that blends seamlessly into the rest of the brow.
- The result is a beautifully textured brow with a more defined shape and a soft, gradient appearance. The ombre combo brow technique offers the best of both worlds, providing depth, dimension, and a natural look to your eyebrows.
Ombre Powder Brows vs. Microblading: Which is better?
Ah, the age-old question:
Ombre powder brows vs microblading—which one is best for you?
- Ombre Powder Brows: Picture this: a soft, shadowy makeup brow look that adds depth and dimension to your brows create a beautifully powdered effect that enhances your natural brow shape. It's all about that soft and blended perfection!
- Microblading & Nanoblading: These procedures replicate hairstrokes, creating a realistic and natural-looking brow.
- Tools Used: These two brow techniques also differ in the tools they use. Microblading relies on a hand tool, while ombre brows take it to the next level with a machine for application.
- Advantage of Ombre Powder Brows: For those with oily skin or those seeking a more powdered look. With its soft and blended appearance, ombre powder brows can withstand the challenges of oily skin and maintain their flawless finish.
So, which one is better? Well, it all comes down to two things:
- Personal preference: Do you want soft and powdered perfection or the realistic hair-like effect?
- Your unique skin situation: Some people aren't candidates for microblading or nanoblading, making Ombre Powdered Brows a welcome and beautiful alternative.
Ultimately, it's about finding the brow technique that aligns with your desired look and suits your unique style.
Who should get Ombre Powder Brows?
- They’re great for anyone! This service is an excellent option for those who want to add definition to their already existing eyebrows or those who have minimal to no brows at all.
- It is also a great option for those with previous tattoo or oily skin. Please send photos if you have previous tattoos for approval to [email protected] before booking.
Can you color correct with Ombre Powder Brows?
At DAELA Cosmetic Tattoo, we offer color correction appointments for clients with previous tattoos that require color alteration.
- Sometimes, previous tattoos can appear in undesirable shades like grey, yellow, blue, red, or even green. Our color correction session is specifically designed to address these concerns.
- New appointment or color correct appointment? If your brows still have a brown tone, it would be considered a new appointment. However, we kindly request that you provide us with photos of your previous work to ensure we can work effectively in the brow area and achieve the desired results.
- Our skilled artists are experienced in color correction techniques and will work diligently to transform your brows.
How long to Ombre Powder Brows last?
Are you ready for brows that stand the test of time?
Get ready to discover the longevity of ombre powder brows and prepare to be amazed!
- Ombre powder brows have incredible staying power! Typically, these fabulous brows last around 18 to 36 months.
- To keep your ombre powder brows looking their absolute best, we recommend coming in for touch-ups.
- One of the best things about ombre powder brows is their versatility. They're buildable, which means you have the power to choose your preferred shade and intensity. Whether you're into a soft and natural look or crave bold and intense brows, ombre powder brows can be customized to match your preferences.
- With ombre powder brows, you can enjoy long-lasting, hassle-free brows.
Do Ombre Powder Brows damage the natural brow?
Ombre brows are here to enhance your natural beauty without causing any harm to your precious brow hair.
- When performed by a highly skilled artist, ombre brow tattooing should not result in future hair loss or damage to your skin.
- It's essential to do your research and find a seasoned professional who has the expertise and credentials to deliver the best brows your money can buy. Read reviews, ask for recommendations, and ensure you're entrusting your brows to someone with a stellar reputation.
- Our team at DAELA Cosmetic Tattoo consists of skilled and experienced artists who prioritize the health and integrity of your natural brow hair. We're committed to providing you with beautiful ombre brows that make you feel fabulous, while keeping your existing hair safe and sound.
Ombre Powder Brows pain level: does it hurt?
Do they hurt?
Well, hold onto your brow pencils, because we've got some exciting news for you!
- Before we begin the ombre powder brows procedure, we apply a topical numbing cream that works its wonders to keep any discomfort at bay. We don't stop there! Throughout the process, we use a numbing gel to ensure you stay as comfortable as can be. It's like a spa treatment for your brows!
- Most people agree that the process is surprisingly painless and 100% less painful than they expected.
- Of course, we understand that everyone's pain threshold is different. After all, this is a tattoo we're talking about! If you're concerned about the pain, just give us a call ahead of time, and we'll be more than happy to extend the numbing session before your appointment.
How much do Ombre Powder Brows cost?
$600-$1200 across the country.
At DAELA Cosmetic Tattoo, we have four principles that set us apart:
- Touchups included in price: This can make it appear as though our prices are a lot higher than elsewhere, but most likely you are comparing us to places that charge extra for touchups.
- Everyone needs a touchup: We understand the importance of touch-ups in achieving the best ombre powder brow results, so we include it in our pricing.
- Touchups scheduled before you leave: Our staff will schedule your touch-up appointment before you leave, ensuring that you receive your important touchup during the suggested time frame.
- Aftercare is so important: We will provide complete aftercare instructions before you leave the studio. Follow them closely for the best healed results.