Lash Lift & Tint at DAELA Scottsdale
A lash lift & tint is a cosmetic procedure designed to enhance the natural appearance of your eyelashes.
Your eyelashes will stand out!
About Lash Lift & Tint
A popular treatment in the beauty industry, especially for individuals who want to achieve a more dramatic and long-lasting look without the need for eyelash extensions or mascara.
Lash Lift: Our DAELA Scottsdale artists will use the process to lift and curl your natural eyelashes from the base, creating the illusion of longer and more voluminous lashes. Applying a specially formulated chemical solution to your lashes, helps break down the bonds that hold them straight. Then a silicone rod is used to lift and curl your lashes.
Lash Tint: Lash tinting is often done with a lash lift. It involves applying a semi-permanent dye to your eyelashes to make them darker and more noticeable. This can help enhance the look of your lashes, making them appear more defined and eliminating the need for mascara.
The benefits of a DAELA Scottsdale lash lift and tint include:
- Natural-looking results: Enhance your natural lashes without the need for extensions.
- Long-lasting: The effects can last 4 to 6 weeks, depending on individual factors and maintenance.
- Upscale Atmosphere: Enjoy your DAELA services at competitive prices from our relaxing, private treatment rooms in Kierland Commons.
- Low maintenance: You won’t need to curl your lashes or apply mascara daily.
Lash Lift & Tint Pricing
Lash Lift & Tint | $110
Lash Lift & Tint lasts 4-6 weeks. Repeat customers receive $10 off future lash lift appointments if you book before you leave.
Lash Lift and Brow Lamination Combo with Tint | $210
We require a $100 non-refundable deposit to book. You may reschedule no less than 48 hours prior to your appointment. No-show will result in total loss of deposit.
Lash Lift & Tint Artist
Get Your Questions Answered!
Lsh Lift & Tint FAQs
How long does lash lift & tint last?
4-6 weeks! The tint will soften and fade. The lift will grow out.
Does lash lift and tint damage my eyelashes?
- When performed correctly by a trained professional, brow lamination should not cause any damage to the eyelashes.
- This will not affect the growth of your hair whatsoever.
- Eyelashes shed naturally and after the lift & tint they will continue to grow and shed like normal.
How long does the lash procedure take?
- The lash lift & tint procedure typically takes around 45 minutes.
- It's a relatively quick and non-invasive treatment.
Does lash lift & tint hurt?
Not at all!
The procedure is completely pain-free.